Strap Stop™ - Keeping Your Child Safe.
Strap Stop is an innovative product that is designed specifically to keep you children safe in their car seat, pram, high chair or any other double chested child restraint. As many parents have experienced, young children become easily distracted and try to free their arms from their restraint, which can put themselves in an unsafe position.
The Strap stop is designed to stop your children from being able to move or alter their current safety harness. Strap Stop is not to be used as an alternative to a certified child restraint, it is only to be used as an additional item to assist with securing your child.
In the event of an accident, Strap Stop has been tested and found not to cause an additional injury to the child. Ambulance and Fire Brigade have both demonstrating that the strap stop is unlikely to cause any delay in the rescue of your child. The clips have a quick-release and are designed to be released by a 1 handed adult with ease.
Safety is Strap Stops main priority, this is why we have put some much investment into the product. This will ensure that your child remains as safe as possible while travelling.Strap Stop™has been tested at TRL , the UK Transport Research Laboratory under the regulation. Dynamic test confirmed that its completely safe to use Strap Stop™ with carseat and Strap Stop™ does not effect the car seat performance in any way.
TRIED, TESTED AND LOVED BY MUMS & DADS
- Superior Manufacturing Than Anything Else On The Market
- Strap Stop is welded and not stitched, making it a premium product in comparison to other devices on the market. It is manufactured by hand in the UK, with premium materials in a purpose built facility.
- Can Be Used As a Multipurpose Accessory
- Strap Stop is a multipurpose accessory and can be used as a car seat accessory, Push chairs, Prams, High chairs, Bike chairs and with backpacks.
- Strap Stop Leading The Way in Innovation
- This product is new to the Australian market, and is manufactured in a dust-free, non-toxic environment in the UK. It has won innovation awards in the UK and has sold upwards of 200,000 units globally to date.